Vessel Inspection Coordinator (75602)
Requisition ID: 75602
Supports vessel vetting process. Coordinates vessel inspection services to ensure adherence to marine operational standards. Maintains document repository. Prepares reports on vetting statistics.
- Coordinates vessel inspection services to support effective completion of SIRE (Ship Inspection Report Exchange) inspections from initial request of a vessel operator to closure of all associated documentation (request, confirmation, inspection report, SIRE system update, completion letter, invoice accounts payable, record retention, invoice accounts receivable, etc). Interfaces with vetting customers, colleagues and third-party inspection services to relay critical information/confirmations for ship clearance to ensure smooth operations and to meet deadlines.
- Maintains vetting document repository including, but not limited to, TASC (Tesoro Assessment and Ship Clearance) program vessel records and vessel inspector training and qualification records for contractors and Marine Superintendents. Updates vetting procedural documents as directed.
- Compiles and reports vetting statistics to marine management.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree required.
- 0-2 years’ experience in maritime administration required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Commercial || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 75602