Turnaround Coordinator (76202)
Requisition ID: 76202
Prepares detailed work scopes, resource estimates and schedules ensuring turnaround is planned safely, efficiently and effectively. Leads constructability reviews of shutdown or turnaround projects. Provides accurate and timely reporting of safety, schedule, cost, and other performance metrics.
- Coordinates with multiple refinery functions (operations, inspection, engineering, capital projects, reliability, etc.) to define and vet detailed work scope, resource estimates, manpower requirements used to build turnaround schedules
- Supports the facilities contracting strategies by performing pre-bid job walks, answering scope questions, addressing contractor logistical requirements, delineating areas of responsibilities, and acting as the point of contact between contractors and refinery’s technical departments.
- Develops and maintains schedules utilizing planning/scheduling software. Gathers and inputs progress status updates to accurately reflect projected completion date. Conducts random field audits to verify reported progress; inputs corrections as needed. Troubleshoots and resolves schedule logic issues developed as a result of execution progress updates. Generates schedule analysis reports to report performance against plans.
- Creates work order packages containing detailed instructions for craftsperson to perform work. Ensures work orders have been thoroughly planned before issuance for execution and contain, depending on job scope and complexity, requisite elements such as, but not limited to, drawings, schematics, piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID), Job Safety Analysis, material safety data sheet (MSDS), Management of Change package, work or repair history, material list, permits, hot work preplan, etc.
- Provides project controls support. Creates and generates reports, graphics, metrics, dashboards used by management in planning, control and execution of turnarounds and shutdowns.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Undergraduate engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance and/or capital project planning experience in refining or petrochemical industries.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || El Paso || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 79905 ||