Truck Driver, Crude
Our drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of crude oil and petroleum products to regional terminals and refineries. Transport Drivers independently follow specified policies, procedures and standards, under the general supervision of the Crude Trucking Manager.
- Safely operates a tank truck or tractor trailer to transport crude oil and petroleum products between pipeline depots, transport tanks, etc. in compliance with all company safety standards, industry guidelines and all relevant federal, state and local laws.
- Demonstrates proper measurement and crude oil ticket recording practices before and after crude oil is loaded and completes all necessary reporting requirements.
- Performs pre-trip equipment inspection for proper working order and safety condition in accordance of Tesoro Safety Policies and DOT regulations.
- Accurately performs and documents post-trip inspection and completes all regulatory and customary paperwork, including all DOT-required documentation, crude oil tickets, etc.
- Follows, maintains and adheres to all Andeavor safety rules, DOT regulations and standard operating procedures for loading facilities, unloading stations and customer premises.
Pecos TX Transport Crude - W31,,Texas,79772,United States
Job Reference #: 5000407714606