Truck Driver, Crude
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT?
Due to the opportunities presented by increasing crude production in the Permian/Delaware Basin, our West Texas operations are growing rapidly. Leveraging our excellence in refining and logistics, we will become the premier logistics provider in the region, as well as the best-in-class environmental, health and safety performer!
Andeavor, formerly Western Refining, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of crude oil and petroleum products to regional terminals and refineries. Transport Drivers independently follow specified policies, procedures and standards, under the general supervision of the Crude Trucking Manager.
- Safely operates a tank truck or tractor trailer to transport crude oil and petroleum products between pipeline depots, transport tanks, etc. in compliance with all company safety standards, industry guidelines and all relevant federal, state and local laws.
- Demonstrates proper measurement and crude oil ticket recording practices before and after crude oil is loaded and completes all necessary reporting requirements.
- Performs pre-trip equipment inspection for proper working order and safety condition in accordance of Tesoro Safety Policies and DOT regulations.
- Accurately performs and documents post-trip inspection and completes all regulatory and customary paperwork, including all DOT-required documentation, crude oil tickets, etc.
- Follows, maintains and adheres to all Andeavor safety rules, DOT regulations and standard operating procedures for loading facilities, unloading stations and customer premises.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial driving experience
- Current Commercial Driver's License, with HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements required, Double/Triple endorsement desired Class
- Successful candidates will likely have off-road experience, as up to 85% of driving is off-road; this is NOT a long-haul trucking position.
- Current medical card, clean driving record, and must be able to pass DOT drug test
- No alcohol related incidents in the last 5 years
- There will be DAY and PM positions - 5 days on, 2 days off and then 5 days on 3 days off which rotate