Terminal Operator II (75183)
Requisition ID: 75183
Assist the Team while safely and effectively performing all required duties and tasks by maintaining all mechanical operations at the Rail Terminal.
- Operate in a manner where SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT are of the highest importance.
- Demonstrate performance toward operational excellence.
- Monitor equipment and facility for SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL compliance.
- Perform minor maintenance on facility and equipment.
- Complete all applicable documentation and recordkeeping.
- Perform all work in compliance with Company standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work outside majority of the time and withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Must maintain regular, dependable attendance with a high level of performance.
- Must be available for shift work when applicable.
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction and follow work rules as well as take on additional job responsibilities as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of company safety programs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Fryburg || North Dakota || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 58622 ||
Job Reference #: 75183