Terminal Distribution Manager - Crude
- Oversees the transportation and warehouse functions to control inventory management and warehousing. Assures that the terminaling operation is a successful profit center through new innovatiove ideas, and increases profitability through unconventional methods that are outside of the regular scope of business ideas.
- Coordinates with warehouse supervisors to ensure efficient loading and unloading procedures. Manage and support dispatch direction and resources needed to esnure on-time deliveries. Coordinate equipment hardware, software installation and training of
- Responsible for purchasing of all products and equipment, excluding Gas/Diesel product. Manage equipment repairs and preventative maintenance to control and reduce costs.
- Oversees management of the Lubes Operations department to include the Loaned Leave Equipment program and facility maintenance, including expense control and ROI, if applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of a Lubricant Operations in order to develop policy and procedures. Thorough knowledge of a professional or technical field such as dispatching or truck mechanics in order to analyze, interpret and apply information.
- Knowledge of department practices and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, such as MS Word, Excel, and computerized accounting systems.
- Mathematical skill to calculate and interpret data using percentages, ratios, averages, and medians.
- Skills in operating office equipment, such as personal computer, calculator, facsimile, and copy machine.
- Written communication skill to compose reports, proposals, presentations, and work-related manuals.
- Oral communication skill to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Interpersonal communication skill to negotiate agreements favorable to the Company, reconciling differences to arrives at acceptable solutions.
- Ability to effectively present information to upper management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to develop and administer an expense budget for a single department or profit center.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service by answering questions, providing accurate information, and responding to requests on a timely basis.
- Ability to support other employees by being directly responsible for improving information, services, or support other employees needs to do their jobs.
- Ability to persuade others to a course of action by instructing, convincing, or influencing through professional guidance using logic and example.
- Ability to plan and schedule activities over the course of a month. Activities include identification of resources, on going scheduling of events, and monitoring.
- Ability to develop new ideas and approaches for the creation of new methods, systems, policies or services.
- Ability to define problems, collect incomplete and difficult to obtain data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work effectively with periodic supervisory guidance and review by management. General internal policies, guidelines, and procedures are utilized.
- Ability to assists in the development of a budget by organizing facts and figures for others.
Manages employees directly and through subordinate first line managers. Manages employees by establishing work goals, allocating resources, conducting performance appraisals, issuing discipline in accordance to Driver Safety Program and recommends personnel actions.
Bloomfield NM Wholesale - W05,,New Mexico,87413,United States
Job Reference #: 5000357980306