Supervisor Pipeline Maintenance (75681)
Requisition ID: 75681
- Supervises all assigned pipeline and pipeline right-of-way maintenance activities, pipeline repair and improvement projects.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance for pipeline maintenance operations; maintaining safe operations, work environments and performance of employees and contractors.
- Ensures pipeline environmental and regulatory compliance with all State, DOT and PHMSA regulations, all company policies and procedures, and support internal and external compliance reviews.
- Leads incident and emergency response activities and participate in spill drills and exercises.
- Coordinates pipeline maintenance activities with corporate Logistics and oversee all corrosion control monitoring activities, alignment sheets, inspections, right-of-way maintenance, and one-call responses.
- Provides temporary marking of buried pipeline prior to excavation, support public awareness, damage prevention and Integrity Management Program (IMP).
- Supervises pipeline operational reliability, effective utilization, and cost effectiveness of pipeline maintenance operations. Provides input for annual expense and capital budget for pipeline and terminal operations and manage expenses from input to validation and payment.
- Provides operational reports to management. Identify and recommend opportunities and implement improvements.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience in regulated hazardous liquids pipeline and/or terminal construction and maintenance including, project management, expense control, and crew supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of DOT pipeline regulations.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Watford City || North Dakota || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 58854 ||
Job Reference #: 75681