Supervisor Pipeline Maintenance (73721)
Requisition ID: 73721
Manages Pipelines and Crude Terminal operations in North Dakota and Montana. Manages Health, Safety and the Regulatory and Environmental Compliance for Pipeline, and Trucking Operations.
1. Manages pipeline operational reliability, effective utilization, organizational and staffing requirements and cost effectiveness of Pipeline Operations. Manages the hiring and training of staff. Prepares annual expense budgets, manages expenses from input, to validation and payment. Provides operational reports to management. Recommends and implements improvement opportunities.
2. Manages Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance for Pipeline and Terminal Operations. Oversees and maintains safe operations, work environment and performance of employees and contractors. Ensures compliance with State and Federal regulations as well as company policies and procedures. Participates in spill drills and exercises. Leads response activities with incidents and emergency responses.
3. Ensures Pipeline regulatory and environmental compliance, corrosion control monitoring activities, alignment sheets, leak detection system, inspections, right-of-way maintenance, one-call responses, provides temporary marking of buried pipeline prior to excavation, public awareness program, damage prevention programs and Integrity Management Program (IMP). Oversees internal and external compliance reviews.
4. Coordinates operations with Corporate Logistics and Refinery Management and Operations. Develops expense and capital budget for pipeline and terminal operations. Provides input and support for initiatives, contracts, manuals and programs.
5. Coordinates operations with Corporate Logistics and business development to identify and capture growth opportunities for increasing utilization of pipeline systems. Assists Corporate engineering to evaluate and recommend solutions for alternative pipeline operating scenarios.
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum 10 years of related pipeline and terminal operations experience is required, with 3 years of experience in regulated hazardous liquids pipeline operations.
* Thorough knowledge of DOT pipeline regulations.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Sidney || Montana || United States (US) || SF:LI-SC1 || |Logistics || 59270 ||
Job Reference #: 73721