Supervisor, Maintenance Electrical (76363)
Requisition ID: 76363
Supervises electrical maintenance work group of typically union-represented crafts. Responsible for safe and effective execution of maintenance work in environmentally compliant manner in accordance with corporate Maintenance Work Process standards.
- Supervises electrical craft work group to ensure work is efficiently executed without incident in an environmentally compliant manner. Plans, prioritizes and delegates work assignments. Monitors and appraises progress to ensure productivity, work quality and schedule adherence. Promotes proactive reliability centered maintenance (RCM) focus. Assists with troubleshooting. Ensures work orders are satisfactorily completed and properly closed out. Communicates daily activities related to manpower, accomplishments and problem areas to management.
- Coordinates with planning & scheduling to ensure appropriateness of job packages. Ensures materials used comply with current engineering standards. Resolves problems/barriers to completing planned job per established schedule. Controls maintenance costs. Challenges need for discretionary work.
- Ensures assigned crafts personnel are adequately trained for their job assignment. Identifies training needs and contributes to development of training programs for craft skill pool. Maintains, as necessary, certifications to meet regulatory requirements.
- Maintains visible and active field presence to promote safe working environment and ensure adherence to safe work practices. Participates in audits and near-miss/incident investigation. Follows-up on safety issues until closure. Active member of safety committees.
- Works collaboratively with other supervisors, planning & scheduling and reliability engineering teams to develop repair strategies to maintain reliability of refinery plant equipment in support of continuous operations. Provides input into development and implementation of sound maintenance practices.
- Maintains current and accurate maintenance records for assigned area.
- Supervises and leads direct reports. Accountable for fair and uniform application of policies
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years’ electrical maintenance experience as craftsperson required.
- Petrochemical industry experience strongly preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Carson || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 90810 ||
Job Reference #: 76363