Requisition ID: 76081
Supervises and leads maintenance work group typically of union-represented crafts. Responsible for safe and effective execution of maintenance work in environmentally compliant manner in accordance with Corporate Refining maintenance
- Supervises craft work group to ensure maintenance work is efficiently executed without incident in an environmentally compliant manner. Assists in setting schedules. Monitors and appraises progress to ensure productivity, work quality and schedule adherence.
- Ensures team understands work scope and performance expectations. Promotes proactive reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) focus. Assists with troubleshooting. Ensures work orders are satisfactory completed and properly closed out.
- Communicates daily activities related to man power, accomplishments and problem areas to management.
- Ensured assigned craft personnel are adequately trained for their job assignment. Identifies training needs and participates in development of training programs for craft skill pool.
- Maintains visible and active field presence to promote safe working environment and ensure adherence to safe work practices, Participates in audits and near-miss/incident investigations. Follows-up on safety issues until closure. Active member of safety committee.
- Coordinates with planning and scheduling to ensure appropriateness of job packages. Ensures materials used comply with current engineering standards. Identifies and resolves delays that would prevent schedule attainment. Participates in maintenance cost control including challenging need for discretionary work.
- Participating member of Maintenance leadership team. Works collaboratively with other supervisors, planning & scheduling and reliability teams to develop repair strategies and maintain reliability of refinery plant mechanical equipment in support of continuous operations.
- Maintains current, accurate and complete records for assigned area.
- Supervises and leads work group. Accountable for fair and uniform application of policies and procedures.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience as craftsperson required.
- Maintenance experience in refinery and/or petrochemical facility preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Martinez || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 94553 ||