Supervisor, Goods & Services (75246)
Requisition ID: 75246
Supervisor, Services & Goods
This position provides business and consultative support to departments within the CFO’s organization including accounting, systems, reporting, analytics, and/or project management. Assignments are specific in nature and can be short-term or mid-term in length based on business needs. Performs moderately complex accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Manages multiple temporary assignments within the CFO organization.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records. Investigates and resolves discrepancies. Has in-depth knowledge of excel and can efficiently utilize its functionality.
- Prepares analysis and schedules in support of financial statements.
- Identifies efficiency gaps and recommends ways to improve processes and standards.
- Performs accurate and timely accounting in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Ensures documentation adheres to solid accounting practice and/or GAAP requirements.
- Works collaboratively with staff to maintain thorough knowledge of capabilities and to ensure that all communications between stakeholders are precise.
- Maintains deadlines and target dates in accordance with department deliverables.
- Ensures practice of core principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability and visibility.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Master’s Degree or CPA license preferred.
- Minimum 3 years accounting/finance experience.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work effectively within tight turnaround schedules.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 75246