Supervisor Accounting-Accounts Payable
Responsible for the overall direction and control of the account payable function including accuracy of payments, resolving vendor disputes in a timely manner and ensuring compliance with company policies, and all applicable rules and regulations.
- Oversees the activities of Accounts Payable staff, all within direction of accounting functions.
- Monitors and analyzes specific accounts payable operations, such as invoice research and follow-up, problem documentation, standardization of input.
- Provides substantial interface with internal and external customers, third party vendors, project teams and cross functional mangers/directors.
- Prepares records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts payable transactions. Maintains and reconciles accounts payable ledger accounts and reports.
- Supervises invoice processing and payment. Examines invoices processed to ensure proper matching of purchasing and receiving documents, proper distribution to general ledger expense accounts, timely and accurate payments.
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates accounts payable policies and procedures. Maintains consistency of adherence to accounts payable goals; establishes and communicates standard operating procedures.
- Reviews work of accounts payable staff to ensure payables are properly documented, and properly approved.
- Manages accounts payable aging analysis and reconciliation efforts.
Tempe AZ Corporate Office - 101,,Arizona,85281,United States
Job Reference #: 5000328759606