Summer 2019 Intern, Accounting (75641)
Requisition ID: 75641
Duration: Summer 2019
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: San Antonio, TX
Interns will gain practical, hands-on experience and training that will provide an opportunity for growth, learning and development within the Refining and Marketing industry. Interns will contribute to project-driven work and/or operational responsibilities in support of one of the following Business Units:
- Accounting Operations Excellence
- Product Accounting
- Operations Accounting
- Charge/Yield Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Transportation Accounting
- External Reporting
- Financial Controls
- Internal Audit
- Technical & Risk Accounting
Through orientation and professional development offerings, Interns will gain exposure to the above mentioned Business Units and the industry while engaging in goal setting, performance reviews and networking.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program majoring in accounting
- 3.0 minimum GPA strongly preferred
- Eligibility to sit for the CPA exam upon graduation preferred
- Classification: Junior, Senior, Graduate Student
- Anticipated Graduation: December 2019 / May 2020
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; well-developed analytical skills
- Detail-oriented; effective time management and organization
- Customer focused; demonstrated professionalism and initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:NONE || |Accounting & Finance; Students & Recent Graduates || 78259 ||
Job Status: Internship,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 75641