Sr SAP Developer, IT (75963)
Requisition ID: 75963
Collaborates with business analysts, makes design recommendations, and develops software solutions. Understands business requirement and proposes optimized technical solutions. Leads the design-and-development review process for the Company, working with both on-shore and off-shore development teams. Performs full spectrum of SAP enterprise-system development, including technical and functional analysis, system support, analysis of design specifications, configuration, testing, documentation, and implementation. Involved in software and process design, development, and implementation for new functionalities and enhancements to business systems. Prepares technical specifications and develops the necessary programs and identifying technology and application development opportunities to improve existing processes performance. Works directly with customer on assigned requests including requirements gathering and clarification, scheduling, statuses, issues, and training while informing business advocate throughout request. Navigates through the technology-selection process to select high-quality products or to create high-quality design to meet customer requirements and align with internal IT strategies. Documents details of requests according to IT governance framework, captures or updates relevant knowledge, and transitions product to support. Understands SAP technical components and integration points, and leverages knowledge to provide escalated support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business/Management, or closely related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in all of the following SAP modules: MM (Materials Management), WM (Warehouse Management), SD (Sales and Distribution), FI (Finance), CO (Controlling), PP (Production Planning), PM (Plant Maintenance), HR (Human Resources), FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management), and BPC/BW (Business Planning & Consolidation/Business Warehouse).
- Minimum 3 years (inclusive) of experience in the refining & marketing industry implementing SAP modules IS-Oil Industry Specific SAP applications, tools, and processes for the oil & gas industry), CPE (Commodity Pricing Engine), RFNO (Retail Fuel Network Operations), Ariba (SAP Ariba created a cloud-based business-to-business marketplace), and SCSD (SAP Supply Chain for Secondary Distribution module).
- Minimum 6 years (inclusive) of experience in analysis, design, and implementation using Webdynpro (SAP Web Application Development Tool in ABAP [Advanced Business Application Programming Language] environment), CRM WEB UI (New Web Application development framework for CRM [SAP Customer Relationship Management cloud-based software for many business processes]), FPM/FBI (Floor plan Manager, a user interface framework for app development: FPM Business object process framework Integration), CDS (Core Data Services), AMDP (ABAP Managed Database Procedure), BRFplus (Business Rule Framework Plus, a tool to design Business Rules in ABAP), and OData Services (Open Data protocol to create and update data in back-end server). Minimum 3 years (inclusive) of experience in developing solutions in S/4 HANA, Fiori portals, Fiori apps, and pricing tools.
- Minimum 3 years (inclusive) of experience using all of the following SAP web application development components: SAPUI5/HTML5, XML, jQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 75963