Sr SAP Developer, IT (75962)
Requisition ID: 75962
This position provides "build and support" for reporting functionality and for system maintenance using SAP development technologies including S/4 HANA (Release 1610), SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 ("ECC 6.0"), and SAP ECC 5.0. Responsible for end-to-end design, development, implementation, enhancement, and maintenance for complex SAP applications. Coordinates with business users and other IT departments to understand business processes and to gather requirements to design developments, to provide critical SAP solutions, to implement and maintain SAP applications using various SAP development components, and to adhere to the Company’s internal development standards, guidelines, and best practices. Develops reports and interfaces using SAP development tools to source data from various non-SAP systems into SAP HANA and other non-SAP databases. Works closely with functional team to understand the functional requirements and exchanges ideas for better overall architecture. Develops proto-types and presents to a larger audience as solution options as well as for the purpose of introducing new technologies and development techniques into the Company’s IT environment. Develops test plans, performs testing (unit and integration), and documents results. Identifies, researches, and resolves production-support issues as assigned and provides recommendations to management, customers, and peers. Develops training materials, maintains support documentation, and provides end-user training within scope of responsibility.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, business management, or closely related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in programming and systems analysis with SAP IS-Oil (oil and gas industry-specific modules), and including experience with Business Warehouse and Business Planning & Consolidation (BW/BPC) and with SAP Retail Fuel Network Operations (RFNO).
- Minimum of 5 years (inclusive) of information technology experience in analysis, design, implementation, and support to include some use of the following SAP tools:
- ABAP language on SAP’s S/4 HANA, Web UI5, and Webdynpro/FPM (user interface tools); Object-Oriented ABAP (OOABAP); Application Interface Framework (AIF) add on; and Enhancement Framework
- Minimum of 4 years (inclusive) of experience in SAP pricing portals/cockpits integrating with VERTEX and with VISTEX.
- Minimum of 4 years (inclusive) of experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
- Minimum of 4 years (inclusive) of experience using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 75962