Sr. Retail Systems Analyst (72781)
Requisition ID: 72781
The position is responsible for working with end users (Retail Sites), Retail Technology peers, outside IT support groups, outside Retail support vendors and team leadership to implement and support Retail solutions that maintain and improve Retail services and increase customer satisfaction. In addition, this position will identify, support and implement process improvements and production support for Retail Technology applications used by Retail sites.
- Supports end-user requests and production support issues within Retail Technology framework to ensure effective operations of Retail site systems.
- Supports Retail systems with appropriate testing, change management and communication.
- May be required to participate in regular on call rotation in support of Andeavor Retail locations that operate 24X7X365
- Provides direct customer support and is an end-to-end process advocate for the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintains incident tracking and inventory systems up-to-date.
- Responsible for following IT practices and guidelines documentation, processes and policies
- Escalates issues appropriately and accurately to proper escalation points
- Updates IT technical documentation as appropriate
- Serves as escalation point to perform extended troubleshooting and root cause identification
- Proactively research and identify potential system issues and provide resolution recommendations to peers and management.
- Develop, deliver and support functional application and software testing.
- Develop test plans, support documentation and training material for supported systems.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline required.
- Minimum 4 years diversified Retail systems support experience required.
Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Martinez || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 94553 ||
Job Reference #: 72781