Sr. Analyst, SOX Compliance & Advisory Group (73902)
Requisition ID: 73902
Works independently with key business partners to understand processes, financial statement risks, and key financial controls in accordance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act. Works on re-designing existing and implementing new SOX controls during an ongoing SAP system upgrade project. Recommends changes to the existing financial controls to address control gaps, works with the business to develop remediation plans, and for provides control improvement recommendations designed to increase productivity while ensuring coverage of risks. The position will work on financial controls for various process areas throughout the business.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline.
- CPA and/or CIA designation or CPA/CIA candidate preferred, but other relevant designations will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years in auditing, general accounting or equivalent public accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of internal controls and their application in a public corporation is preferred.
- Experience with MS Excel (formatting, advanced filtering, macros, pivot tables and functions such as randbetween, VLOOKUP, concatenate, if).
- Experience with SAP (or other enterprise system) or refining and marketing systems (e.g. inventory systems and terminal accounting systems) preferred. System upgrade experience preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-RD-1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 73902