General Job Summary
Sell and serve food and drinks in a professional manner.
Major Job Tasks
1. Serve three to four tables, as determined by management.
2. Have complete knowledge of Restaurant's food and beverage preparation.
3. Sell food items and beverages.
4. Use a computer to ring orders.
5. Interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
6. Accept different types of payment and make change.
7. Ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
8. Clear and reset tables.
9. Treat guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
10. Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
11. Ensures all policies and procedures are followed, health department regulations, to ensure regulatory compliance.
12. Practices preventative safety procedures to maintain an accident free workplace. Responds appropriately to emergency situations and report all accidents.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to use a computer to ring orders
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change
- Able to interact with guests in a fast/friendly manner
Education and Experience
Prior server experience preferred.
SA 8510 Shakopee MN,Minnesota,55379-1869,United States