Senior Lease Administrative Specialist (69826)
Requisition ID: 69826
Senior Lease Clerk
Supports lease management team for Permian, Rockies and Bakken Basins
- Performs general clerical duties such as data entry and paperwork filing.
- Provides information and documentation to stakeholders.
- Maintains and upkeeps departmental data, organization of records, and files documentation.
- May review requisitions and prepare schedules.
- Prepares reports from a variety of systems.
- May sort and distribute department mail, invoices, and/or other documents
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 4 or more years of office clerical experience required
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Denver || Colorado || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Accounting & Finance; Commercial || 80202 ||
Job Reference #: 69826