Senior HR Business Partner (74561)
Requisition ID: 74561
The Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for providing strategic and tactical HR support for SuperMom’s bakery and commissary productions and support staff located at the St. Paul Park, MN facility. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource related matters. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs for supervisory and hourly staff.
- Implements, administers, and assesses HR related programs and activities.
- Collaborates in the design of Business Unit and HR strategies. Delivers and implements strategies that support a high performing culture.
- Interprets and provides guidance on HR policy, practices, and/or contractual obligations.
- Coordinates activities within HR, including Centers of Excellence (COEs) where necessary, for service delivery and implementation within Business Unit.
- Provides consultative support to assigned client groups regarding employee and/or labor relations issues. Investigates and recommends resolution.
- Delivers training related to Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor & Industrial Relations, or related field required
- 4 or more years of broad HR experience required
- Organizational Design
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Compensation Management
- Performance Management
- Benefits Knowledge
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Business Acumen
- Workforce Planning
- Issues Management
- Change Management
- Coaching and Counseling
- Labor/Employee Relations
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || St. Paul Park || Minnesota || United States (US) || None || |Other Corporate Functions || 55071 ||
Job Reference #: 74561