Senior Administrative Assistant (75626)
Requisition ID: 75626
Provides administrative support to the Central Planning and Scheduling &Turnaround staff and assists in maximizing effectiveness and efficiency. Develops and uses tools to track Maintenance status. Relays information to management to ensure critical areas of potential deviation are identified early so correction plans can be implemented.
Time allocation may vary based on specific assignment.
- Answers, screens, and directs incoming calls. Responds to routine information requests.
- Maintains department calendar. Schedules meetings/appointments. Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Processes expense reports in Concur.
- Assists in development of presentations, meeting materials.
- Creates and generates reports, graphics, metrics, dashboards used by management
- Generates schedule analysis reports to report performance against plans.
- Supports preparation of turnaround budget. Administers and tracks SCO’s (Scope Change Order) for both turnaround and maintenance groups.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail. Maintains office supply inventory.
- Creates and formats documents such as correspondence, memos from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- Maintain databases, such as SharePoint for Maintenance. Coordinates the tracking system for key activities.
- Organizes and maintains confidential files. Maintains records in accordance with record retention standards.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years clerical/administrative support experience required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Anacortes || Washington || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 98221 ||
Job Reference #: 75626