Senior Administrative Assistant (74928)
Requisition ID: 74928
Provides administrative support to staff and assists in maximizing effectiveness and efficiency.
Time allocation may vary based on specific assignment.
- Answers, screens, and directs incoming calls. Responds to routine information requests.
- Maintains department calendar. Schedules meetings/appointments.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Assists in development of reports, presentations, meeting materials.
- Creates and formats documents such as correspondence, memos from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- Processes expense reports.
- Maintain databases.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Organizes and maintains confidential files.
- Maintains tracking system for key activities.
- Maintains records in accordance with record retention standards.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years clerical/administrative support experience required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Kenai || Alaska || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 99611 ||
Job Reference #: 74928