Retail Systems Analyst (72785)
Requisition ID: 72785
This position serves as a liaison among internal retail business partners and other stakeholders to effectively analyze, communicate and validate functional and system requirements. The associate retail systems analyst collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goal. Position is responsible for working with end users and stakeholders to analyze support and improve retail solutions that support Andeavor's Retail strategy.
- Supports end-user requests and production support issues within Retail Technology framework to ensure effective operations of Retail site systems.
- Supports Retail systems with appropriate testing, change management and communication.
- Collaborates with appropriate support team to analyze system issues
- Participate in regular on call rotation in support of Andeavor Retail locations that operate 24X7X365
- Provides direct customer support and is an end-to-end process advocate for the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintains incident tracking and inventory systems up-to-date.
- Responsible for following IT practices and guidelines documentation, processes and policies
- Escalates issues appropriately and accurately to proper escalation points
- Creates and updates IT technical documentation.
- Serves as escalation point to perform extended troubleshooting and root cause identification
- Proactively research and identify potential system issues and provide resolution recommendations to peers and management.
- Minimum high school diploma required, preferred undergraduate degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years diversified Retail systems support experience required.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Long Beach || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 90802 ||
Job Reference #: 72785