Retail Recruiter- Riverside California
The Speedway Recruiter position is a demanding and multi-faceted opportunity. This position is responsible for all aspects of the hiring process for hourly employees in a specific geographic area. Speedway recruiters are the voice of Speedway for individuals actively or passively seeking employment.
Develops recruiting plans/programs that will provide adequate staffing for all stores within area of responsibility
- Explores and develops alternate sources of applicants to increase applicant flow
- Actively recruits and hires store employees and others as needed
- Evaluates resumes and applications, reviews qualifications and selects candidates to contact for an interview
- Coordinates applicant screening process and additional interviews once the initial interview has been completed
- Determines appropriate candidates for open positions, based upon a complete review of screening results and references. Extends offers to prospective new employees
- Completes database recording recruitment/staffing performance which can be used to analyze/determine placement rates, turnover, compliance and areas for improvement
- Represents Company with outside employment agencies, at job fairs, employment conferences and university career showcases
Note: this position will be based out of Murieta or Riverside in support of Riverside South.
Job Reference #: 5000440846906