Retail Maintenance Solutions Project Manager (72982)
Requisition ID: 72982
Retail Maintenance Services (RMS) is a Verisae software platform used to coordinate all internal and external maintenance & compliance work orders for Andeavor retail facilities. The position will provide project management support for the execution of retail maintenance projects using the RMS application and drive continuous improvement initiatives around application optimization and work process improvements. In addition, the role will also support development and implementation of IoT and condition-based monitoring solutions. The position will report to the Director Retail Maintenance, be based in Tempe Arizona.
- Responsibilities include the support and execution of maintenance projects through utilization and expansion of the Retail Maintenance software application. Two different platforms are utilized for execution (internal vs external). Responsibilities include stakeholder engagement, project planning, configuration management, execution of project work orders and driving continuous improvement across a large geographical region.
- The position will have responsibility for the implementation of condition-based monitoring (IoT solutions) to ensure maximum benefit is obtained from just-in-time and preventative maintenance initiatives.
- Support development of Operations Excellence Management Systems (OEMS) through stakeholder engagement, defining roles/responsibilities, applying LEAN principles and capturing documented process/best practice.
- Work closely with Operations, Procurement, Retail IT, Fuel Distribution, EH&S and Marketing Support Services to ensure powerful collaboration and disciplined execution for assigned projects.
- Directs assigned personnel and vendors in complying with policies, procedures, contractual terms/service level agreements and standards, takes appropriate action when notified of non-compliance.
- Acts as a role model for Andeavor Guiding Principles, mentor and coach personnel towards high performing culture.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a relevant field.
- 6+ years of experience related to retail maintenance software solutions and associated improvements.
- Experience working with Verisae software is ideal (Verisae Modules: Maintain, Observe, Compliance & Field).
- Problem solving
- Stakeholder engagement
- Peer Leadership
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Tempe || Arizona || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Marketing || 85202 ||
Job Reference #: 72982