Reliability Engineer (75622)
Requisition ID: 75622
Provides reliability engineering support to assure availability of region’s assets. Encompasses condition monitoring, troubleshooting, project support and equipment modifications.
1. Provides technical support and hands-on troubleshooting for reciprocating engines/compressors, pumps, and ancillary equipment.
2. Provides technical review of equipment installations as a supporting team member.
3. Assures uniform equipment integrity, maintenance, and inspection plans/strategies are in place and implemented. Identifies and implements reliability and risk improvement practices and strategies for rotating equipment and plant ancillary systems.
4. Assures operating boundaries for equipment and unit are understood and managed.
5. Reviews and updates predictive and preventative maintenance plans.
6. Develops and tracks metrics to identify improvement opportunities and evaluates trends.
7. Leads root cause analysis to develop corrective actions.
8. Completes assessment of existing process and safety equipment and develops recommendations to improve.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required.
* Minimum 7 years of rotating equipment operation, maintenance, reliability, or engineering experience required.
* Pipeline experience preferred.
* Experience in condition monitoring and managing projects to enhance equipment safety and reliability preferred
* In-depth knowledge of reciprocating engines/compressors.
* Technical skills in mechanical design, vibration analysis, reliability-centered maintenance techniques, failure analysis, and control/protection of rotating equipment.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Rock Springs || Wyoming || United States (US) || None || |Engineering; Logistics || 82901 ||
Job Reference #: 75622