Requisition ID: 77860
Manages and executes all activities necessary to recruit qualified and diverse candidates into Tesoro. Uses appropriate internal and external means to attract and source for assigned business units. Accountable for recruitment lifecycle to include evaluating candidates' skill sets for job qualifications, coordinating job interviews, communicating job offers, and initiating new hire process. Acts as a champion of Tesoro's employee value proposition when attracting and recruiting talent.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to create recruiting and interviewing plans, define candidate selection criteria, develop job postings, and plan out the recruitment timeline.
- Develops networks for attracting viable candidates through social, professional, and industry networks and contacts.
- Generates candidates directly from a variety of sources, conducts screening interviews, and determines viability to refer to hiring manager.
- Guides hiring managers through the process, including advising and educating on best practices for interviews and managing timelines.
- Represents Tesoro to potential candidates, the public, and other external sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Communications required
- 2 or more years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience required
- Strategic Sourcing
- Business Impact Analysis
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Recruitment Compensation Analysis
- Recruitment Industry Knowledge
- Recruitment Interviewing
- Recruitment Negotiating
- Talent Pipeline Development
- Business Acumen
- Workforce Demand Analysis
- Job Analysis
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Staffing Needs Analysis
- Talent Identification/Development
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 77860