PSM Coordinator (74363)
Requisition ID: 74363
Provides field coordination for Kenai Refinery and Logistics process safety management (PSM) programs and ensures compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, company standards, and supports attainment of PSM objectives. Enhances process safety culture through targeted interactions with employees and other initiatives.
- Maintains and coordinates implementation of process safety management (PSM) policies, processes and procedures. Conducts field compliance audits, and supports Corporate PSM audit activities.
- Monitors and reports on performance of site process safety programs. Formulates recommendations based on findings and supports the timely resolution of issues by the business. Participates in safety-related committees as required.
- Serves as resource for process safety training and knowledge development. Mentors, coaches and trains site personnel on Process Safety Management related issues.
- Works with Operations to ensure procedures and operating equipment limits have been reviewed and risk-assessed.
- Supports PSM metrics generation and seeks to identify problems and opportunities for improving process safety performance.
- Supports Process Hazard Analysis (PHA). Maintains schedule and ensures schedule is met. Coordinates and may help facilitate HAZOPs (Hazard & Operability Analysis), HAZIDs (Hazard Identification) and job safety analysis. Coordinates documentation, report findings and recommendations. Tracks actions to completion. Helps operations resolve outstanding issues.
- Coordinates and supports the Management of Change (MOC) process and electronic systems.
- Supports the site incident investigation process, specifically participating in PSM relevant investigations.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Engineering Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years mid-stream or downstream operations experience or undergraduate engineering degree and minimum of 3-5 years mid-stream or downstream energy experience.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Kenai || Alaska || United States (US) || None || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Refinery Operations || 99611 ||
Job Reference #: 74363