Process Safety Specialist - Carlsbad (73363)
Requisition ID: 73363
Provides field coordination and support for process safety program elements for midstream oil gathering operations team to ensure compliance with regulations and company standards.
- Coordinate and support the MOC process, including assistance with writing and tracking through approval process.
- Coordinate and support the PSSR process, including meeting preparation and mitigation tracking.
- Ensure critical equipment information and drawings are maintained by interfacing with engineering and operations to audit and update files.
- Write or assist with writing, verify and updating operating procedures.
- Participate in hazard and risk assessments for all facilities.
- Assist with closing action items associated with assessments, MOC’s and PSSR’s.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 10 years midstream or refining operations experience OR undergraduate engineering degree with minimum of 3 years midstream or refining industry experience.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || New Mexico || United States (US) || None || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Logistics || 88220 ||
Job Reference #: 73363