Process Controls Engineer (76528)
Requisition ID: 76528
Provides process control engineering support for refinery operations and capital projects. Ensures refinery process unit static and dynamic control objectives are met through tuning, development of control strategies and troubleshooting existing regulatory and multi-variable control configurations for continuous operations in refinery process units. Works with variety of departments including Operations, Process Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Economics & Planning and Maintenance as well as outside consultants and vendors.
· Minimum undergraduate degree in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering required, chemical preferred.
· Minimum 5+ years’ process or process controls engineering experience in petrochemical industry required.
· Demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with plant operators.
· Process control engineering experience including implementing and maintaining regulatory control and/or multi-variable control strategies on DCS preferred.
· The successful candidate would be placed in a grade which is commensurate with their experience.
· Knowledge of Honeywell TPS/Experion DCS and Safety Manager.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Anacortes || Washington || United States (US) || SF:LI-LW1 || |Engineering || 98221 ||
Job Reference #: 76528