Requisition ID: 74562
Responsible for the development of maintenance work plans and the creation of the maintenance schedule to ensure the business demands are being met in a safe, compliant, effective and efficient manner. Works with the Supply Chain Group to ensure that parts are on hand to meet the maintenance schedule. Coordinates facility and pipeline shutdowns with all stakeholders including product schedule, operations and other local leadership.
- Leads weekly Scheduling meetings to develop a weekly maintenance schedule and a three week ‘Look Ahead’ schedule in collaboration with the Maintenance and Operations Teams.
- Reviews work requests for accuracy and clarity: clear scope of work, realistic completion date, proper lead times, correct equipment identification, proper charge number (if applicable), proper authorization, and discuss details with originator of the work order.
- Works with the Maintenance Teams and Purchasing to ensure that the appropriate parts are on hand, or are being expedited, to meet the maintenance schedule.
- Co-ordinates the shutdown of facilities across all stakeholder groups (Maintenance, Reliability, Operations, Engineering, Construction and Business Development) when there is significant production impact. Ensures all applicable shutdown work is identified and executed during the shutdown period.
- Continuously improves the job estimating, planning and scheduling by receiving feedback from maintenance supervisors, maintenance crafts, operations supervisors, and engineers.
- Keeps accurate metrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions and provide timely reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Works directly with the District Managers, Maintenance and Operations leaders to identify and resolve problems with Planning and Scheduling. Reviews and ensures communication of Maintenance related information in a timely manner.
- Assists with the development of AFE’s (Authorization for Expenditure) as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum five years planning/scheduling experience refining and or oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of compressor, engine, pump, motor and instrumentation/electrical processes.
- Possess general knowledge of plant and pipeline operations.
- Possess adequate craft knowledge and skill to accurately estimate labor hours, material requirement and skills needed to complete a job. Must have a demonstrated ability to visualize and communicate the execution of work.
- Must be proficient in using project scheduling tools. Must have working knowledge of SAP PM and MM.
- Must understand the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning and scheduling and warehouse processes.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 58601 ||