Operator Loader Relief Wingate
Performs all duties associated with unit operations including DCS control board, equipment rounds, outside operations, equipment run and maintain duties, trouble shooting, assisting RR loader, emergency procedures, routine duties, MOC review including any applicable training elements, write-ups, compliance training, and more to ensure the facility is run safely and efficiently. Demonstrates and ensures that safety and environmental compliance is in the forefront of all decision-making and before production or schedules are implemented.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Operator and Loader Certifications required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General knowledge of a specific field, such as accounting or marketing.
- Mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply, or divide numbers for balancing or compiling figures.
- Manage and process data for use by self or others using word processing, spreadsheets, or graphics software programs.
- Skilled labor involving use of power tools and equipment, such as saw, drill, press, lathe, welding machine, backhoe, jackhammer, paint gun, and forklift.
- Considerable planning and scheduling over the course of a month. Activities include identification of resources, ongoing scheduling of events, and monitoring.
- Most information is available, but further refinement and investigation into related information is required.
- Written communication skill to fill out routine forms and records.
- Oral communication skill to give, receive, or exchange information with co-workers.
- Interpersonal communication skill to work effectively with others in order to coordinate activities and complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to read and understand technical instructions, memos, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to identify routine problems and situations that require a decision.
- Ability to work effectively with general supervisory guidance. Specific, step-by-step instructions or standard procedures are generally available.
Wingate, Gallup NM - GR209,,New Mexico,87301,United States
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 5000339348706