Operations Supervisor, Pipeline-Albuquerque
Supervisors and coordinates activities of Operations Personal to ensure crude oil is shipped to customers in a timely, cost-effective, accurate, and safe manner. Oversees and maintains equipment at pipeline stations and unloading stations in accordance with Company policies and procedures and governmental regulations.
- Supervise the activities of the Pipeline Operations to ensure a safe and efficient pipeline system.
- Assures that pipelines comply with DOT regulations including the one-call program, public awareness, and damage prevention.
- Supervise the schedules of measuring, sampling, and testing of oil received to obtain accurate temperature, gravity, B S & W samples, bottoms and gauge measurements.
- Stay up-to-date on details of the entire pipeline system in order to identify and analyze malfunctions.
- Make operational decisions while regarding the effect of actions on other stations or other segments of the line.
- Supervise the operation of the pipeline system as needed during and after normal business hours.
- Follow environmental procedures and regulations as determined by Company policies. Take a pro-active role in the prevention of environmental contamination.
- Know and follow all Company safety procedures and policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Thorough knowledge of department operations and a technical field, such as safety, lab, or maintenance.
- Mathematical skill to add, subtracts, multiply, or divides numbers for balancing or compiling figures.
- Skill in operating various machines typical to the department.
- Written communication skill to fill out routine forms and records.
- Oral communication skill to give, receive, or exchange information with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Interpersonal communication skill to work effectively with others in order to coordinate activities and complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to read and understand documents, such as procedure manuals, reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to follow specific, step-by-step instructions, standard procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed oral and written instructions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Ability to provide support to other employees by providing them with accurate information and responding to requests on a timely basis.
- Ability to identify routine problems and situations that require a decision.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to by waiting on customers in a courteous manner and on a timely basis.
- Ability to work effectively with general supervisory guidance
Bloomfield NM Pipeline - P217,,New Mexico,87109,United States
Job Reference #: 5000366894806