Operations Maintenance Coordinator (74002)
Requisition ID: 74002
Exempt Status: Exempt
Grade: National 08 (N100_08)
Relocation Approved: Yes
Primary interface between Operations and Maintenance to effectively prioritize and coordinate maintenance activities for assigned Operations area(s)/zone(s).
- Screens work notifications initiated by Operations personnel and determines disposition (approve, reject, postpone). Reviews issue description for clarity and completeness. Confirms risk assessment and priority. As needed contacts requestor and/or makes site visit. Mentors Operations Shift Supervisors and Operators to ensure adequate troubleshooting performed to justify/substantiate commitment of maintenance resources.
- Monitors and controls maintenance expenses for assigned zone(s)/section(s). Provides justifications for budget preparation. Determines root cause for variance and provides explanations to management. Identifies and implements, with approval, cost containment measures without jeopardizing environmental/health/safety concerns.
- Collaborates with Maintenance Planners to validate requirements for work packages. Provides feedback to ensure clear and accurate work scope. Coordinates with Environmental, Health & Safety groups to ensure compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates field execution. Validates schedule workability with Operations; provides input to maintenance schedule meetings to review status of current and future work orders. Communicates daily activities related to manpower, accomplishments and problem areas to management. Manages backlogs.
- Maintains accurate and current information in maintenance management information systems used in planning, control and execution of maintenance activities.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Wilmington || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 90744 ||
Job Reference #: 74002