Mechanic III (76447)
Requisition ID: 76447
- Trouble-shoot, repair, maintain, and analyze refinery rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, blowers, turbines, engines, bearings, and fin-fans.
- Cutting, threading, and installing piping/tubing and assisting with preventative maintenance assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Read and accurately interpret technical documents, drawings, manuals and procedures.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management systems to document work.
- Maintain files, records and logs of work performed on equipment.
- Perform rotating equipment alignments utilizing laser alignment tools.
- Work as a team member with mechanics and other crafts at the refinery as needed.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of related industrial maintenance experience required.
- Trade School graduate, or A.S. degree, preferred.
- Experience with the use of Machine Shop equipment including Milling Machine and Lathe is preferred.
- Must maintain a valid Alaska Driver’s License.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card
- Be available for overtime and call out work as needed.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Kenai || Alaska || United States (US) || None || |Refinery Operations || 99611 ||
Job Reference #: 76447