The qualified candidate will be responsible for all preventive maintenance and repair activities on Transportation equipment including heavy trucks, tankers and trailers.
Major Job Tasks
- Performs preventative maintenance on transportation equipment to keep it operating safely and efficiently.
- Inspects and performs major and minor repairs on all equipment.
- Drive long distances on occasion, encountering inclement weather and adverse conditions. Equip the service vehicles with proper tools and parts needed to make field repairs. Maintain a safe driving record and current driver's license.
- Maintain a safe work environment by keeping the shop and work area clean and organized.
- Provide "Unmatched Excellence in Customer Service" in all aspects of position responsibilities.
- Analyze cost saving alternatives in performing job responsibilities.
- Take a pro-active role in "Safety in All We Do". Know and follow all Company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a certification on brake repairs and adjustments.
- Make repairs in the field under adverse conditions, often after normal business hours
- Take a pro-active role in the prevention of environmental contamination.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested while demonstrating a flexible and innovative attitude.
Bloomfield NM Wholesale - W05,,New Mexico,87413,United States
Job Reference #: 5000388297906