Requisition ID: 74164
KEY RESULT AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities will include the service, maintenance, and repair of compressors, engines, generators, and pumps. Perform maintenance and major mechanical overhauls with minimal supervision. Verify dimensions, specifications, and tolerances per manufacturer’s specifications. Understand and be able to troubleshoot engine and compressor support equipment (i.e., air fuel ratio systems, electronic ignition, compressor panels) and be abreast of current technology. Maintain compressor spare parts inventory.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED required.
- A valid driver’s license; an acceptable driving record; and adhere to all policies established by Company
- Knowledge of: company standard practices, emergency plan, operating inspection, maintenance plan and all safety requirements; gas compression, water and oil tanks, natural gas engines and compressors, plant computer and control equipment.
- Computer skills to include but not limited to: word processor, spreadsheet, data entry, and process variable adjustment at PLC controlled process units.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic skills in arithmetic, oral and written communications, and computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and on-line based applications.
- Must have organizational skills and be able to produce, file and store documents both hard copy and electronically.
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 lbs.; and on-occasion lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.; use various hand tools and hoists; hear; see objects at close range and in the distance; and distinguish colors and relationship between objects; communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to understand and clarify oral and written instructions; be courteous to coworkers and customers and follow directions from supervisors.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Vernal || Utah || United States (US) || None || |Logistics; Other Corporate Functions || 84078 ||
Job Reference #: 74164