Marketing Support Coordinator (74963)
Requisition ID: 74963
The Marketing Support Coordinator is a full-time, exempt position whose primary responsibility will be supporting daily marketing operations, interacting with customers, and performing in-depth research of historical sales data and market prices of asphalt products.
- Support daily marketing operations by updating daily netback, sales and inventory reports
- Administer daily pricing process to ensure price changes provided by the Pricing Manager are properly communicated to customers and uploaded into systems for customer billing
- Maintain and set-up customer, contract, and product allocation data
- Interact with customers in a professional and prompt manner to ensure proper response to customer inquiries, concerns and comments on a daily basis
- Escalate issues to management within appropriate parameters
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and other departments on projects that affect the organizational as a whole
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable, IT and Credit Departments to resolve disputed credit items and invoices
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent work experience in field
- 3-5 years of customer service and/or marketing support experience in a Commercial environment (oil and gas preferred)
- Effective multi-tasking capabilities including general administrative support, responding to customer inquiries and performing sales analysis
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of elements of cost, balance sheet and cash flow impact
- Ability to work non-traditional working hours as needed
- High performance and team player
- Heavy customer service skills with positive working relationships and attitude
- Experience with RightAngle. SAP experience a plus.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Tempe || Arizona || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Commercial || 85281 ||
Job Reference #: 74963