Manager, Terminals (75463)
Requisition ID: 75463
Responsible for operation and financial performance of specific terminal assets in the Mountain West region, including environmental, health and safety performance, regulatory compliance, facility maintenance, and ensuring product quality control. Leads team of operations and maintenance personnel to effectively implement operational and business tactics and strategies in assigned areas.
- Manages and accounts for Operational Excellence (reliability, incident free Operations) for the pipeline systems/facilities assigned to this Region. Ensures all employees and contractors follow Tesoro Logistics Safe Work Practices.
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Manages operational and maintenance activities and works with technical staff to develop plans that are aligned with the Tesoro Logistics business plans and strategies.
- Monitors performance and accounts for expense metrics and support achievement of earnings goals. Responsible for Corporate and company compliance of facilities/pipelines in respective area.
- Serves as a resource to management and other teams by providing information and input concerning operational matters. Fosters teamwork and communication with other internal teams and external customers.
- Provides direct reports career development opportunities, challenging projects, time for learning and education, an empowering environment, and performance management.
- Identifies and implements innovative ways to partner with employees. Works in conjunction with HR business partners to recruit and develop O&M employees.
- Assures consistent work processes across region. Supports the use of metrics to drive process improvements that will optimize asset performance and better meet customer expectations.
- Works in conjunction with HSE to ensure we implement and monitor key safe work processes consistently and efficiently such as Behavior Based Safety, Contractor Safety Management, and Motor Vehicle Safety.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in pipeline or terminal operations
- Understanding of hazardous liquids pipeline operation, PHMSA, and EPA regulations.
- Travel up to 30%
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Salt Lake City || Utah || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 84037 ||
Job Reference #: 75463