Manager, Master Data (75101)
Requisition ID: 75101
Manager Master Data
Manages a team of Analysts to ensure master data is accurate and supports business requirements. Ensures optimal compliance with the Company’s standards. Ensures processes are standardized, scalable and complete.
- Develops processes and workflows that allow for the accurate and timely creation and maintenance of master data.
- Reviews and assesses SAP modules for process improvement opportunities. Implements and executes new SAP functionalities as required.
- Provides leadership and subject level expertise for projects that require assigned master data. Acts as a liaison between the MDU and business partners including executive management.
- Oversees and manages the performance of staff members. Establishes team goals and objectives that demonstrate a commitment to development of a high performing organization.
- Ensures consistent communication of processes, policies and procedures is provided to all internal/external business partners.
- Ensures compliance of controls and reporting accuracy in alignment with internal audit, external audit, Sarbanes and other regulatory and tax reporting requirements.
- Acts as a critical tier support for master data functions as needed.
Minimum undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business or related field required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 75101