Maintenance Supervisor - Pipeline - Carlsbad, NM (73382)
Requisition ID: 73382
The Maintenance Supervisor will direct and supervise the maintenance crew to ensure the safe and cost effective operation of our Pipeline division in compliance with contracts, regulations, training and safety. Responsibilities include developing a well-rounded workforce to reduce contract labor expenses, ensure efficient maintenance service for all maintenance, preventative maintenance, and repairs. Identifies performance deficiencies/potential improvements and takes appropriate action. Supports special projects for other departments and divisions. Participate in emergency response contingency plans.
- Supervises direct reports to assure maintenance routine work list is developed for review, facilitates work list review meetings, updates and communicates work list, publishes and issues final work list to all parties including contractors. Work list includes regulatory as well as business critical work
- Supervises direct reports on process for ordering all general maintenance materials, Reviews and approves the purchase of expense related materials
- Coordinates and schedules activities with operators, maintenance, contractors, and other planners. Communicates and reviews schedules with management, ensures progression of schedule during execution, and reports progress to management.
- Plans and coordinates maintenance activities including the scheduling of manpower, equipment, and materials. Maintains good interdepartmental communication.
- Analyzes overall maintenance performance and recommends strategic and tactical changes to achieve business objectives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 year's supervisor experience in the Pipeline Industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the operation of pipeline system
- 4 + years supervisor experience in the Pipeline industry
- Advance knowledge of Pipeline regulations including CFR 49 195, API 1104 and ASME B31 and their applicability to the pipeline system
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || New Mexico || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 88220 ||
Job Reference #: 73382