Maintenance Planner - Electrical (75301)
Requisition ID: 75301
Plans and prepares maintenance electrical work packages in accordance with established processes. Develops detailed work scopes, prepares cost and man-hour estimates, requisitions materials. Contributes to maintenance productivity by ensuring maintenance work is planned safely, efficiently and effectively. Supports continuous reliability improvement and cost reduction. Works primarily with engineering and maintenance supervisors to ensure accurate documentation of equipment history, bill of materials (BOM’s), and repair procedures.
- Converts approved notifications into work orders following the established work process. Plans sequential operational steps from start to finish with estimated labor hours and duration of activities. Identifies and requisitions resources, materials, and additional services. Performs on-site field assessments to validate all requirements.
- Reviews work plan and process with appropriate personnel. Verifies work instructions comply with established procedures and standards at both refinery and corporate level.
- Creates work order packages containing detailed instructions for craftsperson to perform work. Ensures work orders have been thoroughly planned before issuance for scheduling and contain, depending on job scope and complexity, safety plan, drawings, schematics, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), safety data sheet (SDS), Management of Change package (MOC), material list, permit requirements, preplan, etc. Ensures materials and resources are available when job is scheduled to commence.
- Provides input as part of risk assessment team in his/her area concerning new work notifications. Is a direct focal point for work between operations, maintenance, engineering, and inspection on routine and preventative work. Works with operations and maintenance to manage backlog of work.
- Maintains accurate information in maintenance management information systems. Updates information such as, but not limited to, work order and equipment history files. Reviews and updates spare parts lists and inventories for existing and new equipment. Creates and generates reports, graphics, metrics, dashboards used by management in planning, control and execution of maintenance activities.
- Works with engineers and turnaround planning to develop plans for capital and turnaround needs where appropriate.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ journeyman-level maintenance craft experience in petrochemical or similar industry required.
- Previous maintenance planning experience preferred.
- Previous SAP experience preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Wilmington || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 90744 ||
Job Reference #: 75301