Maintenance Planner (75141)
Requisition ID: 75141
The Machinery Planner is responsible for planning and preparing machinery work packages in accordance with established processes. Develops detailed work scopes, prepares cost and man-hour estimates, requisitions materials, and coordinates the scheduling of the work. Contributes to Maintenance productivity by ensuring maintenance work is planned safely, efficiently and effectively. Supports continuous reliability improvement and cost reduction. Works with the Machinery Engineer and Machinery Supervisors to ensure accurate documentation of equipment history, BOM's, and repair procedures.
- Converts approved notifications into work orders. Plans sequential operational steps from start to finishwith estimated labor hours and duration of activities. Identifies and requisitions resources, materials, and additional services. As needed, may perform on-site field assessment to validate requirements.
- Reviews work plan with appropriate personnel. Verifies work instructions comply with established procedures and standards.
- Creates work order packages containing detailed instructions for craftsperson to perform work. Ensures work orders have been thoroughly planned before issuance for execution and contain, depending on job scope and complexity, drawings, schematics, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), Job Safety Analysis, material safety data sheet ( MSDS), Management of Change package, work or repair history, material list, permits, hot work preplan, etc. Ensures materials and resources are available when job is scheduled to commence. On as needed basis, may supervise execution of maintenance work in the field or in the shop.
- Provides input to risk-ranking process. Is the direct focal point for rotating equipment with operations, maintenance, engineering, and inspection on routine and preventative work. Works with operations and maintenance to manage the backlog of machinery work.
- Maintains accurate information in maintenance management information systems. Keeps work order and equipment history files. Review and update spare parts lists/inventories for existing and new equipment. Creates and generates reports, graphics, metrics, dashboards used by management in planning, control and execution of maintenance activities.
- Works with engineers and turnaround planning to develop plans for capital and turnaround needs.
- Provides direct planning of machinery work to support turnarounds.
Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ journeyman-level maintenance craft experience in petrochemical industry required.
- Machinery experience strongly preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Anacortes || Washington || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 98221 ||
Job Reference #: 75141