Maintenance Coordinator - Logistics (72183)
Requisition ID: 72183
Plans, prepares and coordinates pipeline, pump station and terminal maintenance work in accordance with established processes, regulations and standards. Develops detailed work scopes, resource estimates and plans used to build work schedules. Contributes to the Pipeline Maintenance Team productivity by ensuring maintenance work is planned safely, efficiently and effectively. Ensures records are accurate, filed locally and uploaded to the data management system. Coordinates material/equipment procurement and delivery and participates in startup/commissioning activities as assigned.
1. Contributes to powerful collaboration within the project team and ensures operational optimization directives are understood and incorporated into the project plan.
2. Ensures operations personnel are informed of all issues and concerns related to pipeline and pump station projects.
3. Plans and schedules daily work and tracks the Pipeline Maintenance Teams work orders and project activity in SAP.
4. Identifies resources, materials and services needed to complete projects safely, on time and within budget.
5. Develops accurate work plans and detailed job steps including equipment, labor and materials required to execute work requests.
6. Reviews work requests and work plans with Operations, Operations Engineering and the Pipeline Maintenance Team.
7. Verifies work plans comply with established processes, procedures and standards.
8. Creates detailed work order packages. Ensures work orders contain accurate drawings, scope and execution files.
9. Perform internal inspections supporting department objectives with a focus on continuous improvement.
10. Provides after hours support for maintenance and repair activities as needed to meet internal and external customer obligations.
11. Supports project activities related to repair and remediation during emergency response. Participate in emergency response drills and training.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ pipeline or pump station operation and maintenance experience or Oil and Gas Industry equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years' Pipeline or Pump Station Operation and Maintenance project leadership experience.
- Experience using MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using SAP platform
- Experience using Prometheus scheduling software.
- Ability to prioritize work load based on business and operational needs.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 58601 ||
Job Reference #: 72183