Lead Solution Architect (74263)
Requisition ID: 74263
This role is responsible delivery on technology roadmaps that is aligned with the business capability blueprint. It will provide thought leadership across the delivery organization to ensure consistent and standard solutions design.
- Analyzes business requirements to determine and recommend solution design based on current architecture strategy.
- Analyzes the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyzes technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Designs and leads the implementation of an ESA based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Designs and directs the governance activities associated with ensuring ESA compliance.
- Develops a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Collaborates with other solution architects and project leaders to identify drivers and triggers that require a modification of the solution architecture based on project business requirements.
- Identifies the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, technology, information) and financial impact of a recommended solution architecture.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Work closely with the program management office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Develops reference architecture and ensure project and solutions delivery to that target architecture.
- Coaches other solutions delivery personnel in the design of solution design best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or similarly related field of study or 4 or more years of directly related experience required.
- TOGAF Certification preferred.
- 6 or more years of experience in a diversified information technology required.
- 6 or more years of experience as an architect or process design specialist preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 74263