Lead HR Business Partner (69632)
Requisition ID: 69632
- Leads initiatives to design and implement strategies in alignment with business and HR objectives. Delivers and implements strategies that support a high performing culture.
- Provides consultative support to assigned client groups regarding employee and/or labor relations issues.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships to drive business results.
- Identifies and anticipates HR needs based on current or planned business activities and prioritizes and effectively communicates and collaborates with Centers of Excellence in the development of solutions.
- Delivers training related to Human Resources programs and employee and/or labor relations issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor & Industrial Relations, or related field required
- 6 or more years of broad HR experience required
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Compensation Management
- Benefits Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
- Issues Management
- Change Management
- Coaching and Counseling
- Labor/Employee Relations
- Organizational Design
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning
- Leadership Development
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || La Palma || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-RD-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 90623 ||
Job Reference #: 69632