Lead Functional Analyst - PTP (74701)
Requisition ID: 74701
Delivers business solution services that meet customer needs and are aligned with IT strategies. Elicits, documents, and analyzes user requirements related to analytical business processes within enterprise. Collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Analyzes customer requirements to design and implement functional solution based upon best practices and in accordance with IT standards.
- Delivers solution enhancements and consulting services for best practice usage on enterprise systems, systems integration, and solution introduction. Leverages business analysis methodology such as Lean Six Sigma to deliver business process improvements.
- Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements. Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes as part of overall documentation.
- Documents details of requests according to IT governance framework, captures or updates relevant knowledge and transitions product to support.
- Responsible for application and knowledge transfer to properly support team upon completion of project implementation phase. Participates in and provides cross training for all areas of responsibility.
- Provides standardization or lean recommendations to current solutions utilizing the full end-to-end business process methodology.
- May lead cross-functional teams in application of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools to define and scope continuous improvement projects to achieve strategic objectives and drive performance.
- Serves as Procure to Pay mobility and inventory management expert for respective system components and or modules.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field of study required.
- Minimum 3 years’ mobility and inventory management required.
- Minimum 7 years analytical and business requirements gathering experience on information technology team required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting and delivering projects through a project life-cycle methodology required.
- SAP ECC 6.0 experience required.
- SAP S4 HANA experience preferred.
- SAP certification in solutions and components preferred.
- PMP and/ or IIBA certification preferred
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Business analyst certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma yellow belt or higher certification preferred.
- ITIL/Cobit training preferred.
- Ability to travel to various sites may be required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 74701