Lead Contingency Planning & Emergency Response Coordinator (76561)
Requisition ID: 76561
Coordinates spill response and contingency planning activities in collaboration with location experts for assigned region. Ensures contingency plans are current and comprehensive. Represents company in key industry meetings and attends area contingency planning meetings. Builds and maintains positive working relationships with regulatory agencies with oversight responsibility for facilities/assets in assigned region. Position subject to on-call coverage.
- Maintains spill contingency plans for assigned regional ensuring compliance with governmental requirements and corporate standards. Assists facilities in preparing, maintaining and updating plans.
- Develops and conducts Oil Pollution Act (OPA) 90 preparedness training and drills. Develops and maintains drill calendar for assigned region. Assesses/critiques drill performance identifying performance gaps and "lessons learned". Tracks action items to closure. Briefs reports to management
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with regulatory agencies with oversight responsibility for facilities/assets in assigned region. Represents company in key industry meetings and attends area contingency planning meetings. Provides input on proposed rule making.
- Supports contingency planning budget preparation. Prepares supporting documentation for funds requests. Evaluates actuals costs against budgeted costs and determines root cause for variances.
- Minimum high school or GED required.
- Undergraduate degree in safety or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ emergency response experience in petrochemical industry required.
- Subject to on-call coverage.
- Frequent travel required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Rock Springs || Wyoming || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Logistics || 82901 ||
Job Reference #: 76561