Lead Analyst Workforce Analytics (73422)
Requisition ID: 73422
- Leads predictive modeling and analysis of workforce data and metrics to make concise and pro-active recommendations on needs for real-time actions and optimizations.
- Prepares and presents key strategic and day to day operational analytics to drive changes in behaviors, metrics and performance.
- Works with Workforce Planning Team to perform action and scenario based modeling and develop strategic action plans on prioritized strategic workforce planning projects/initiatives.
- Conducts external labor market scanning and benchmarking of trends in workforce planning and analytics arena.
- Collaborates with other HR functional areas to incorporate multiple data streams to effectively analyze and communicate results and recommendations.
- Creates and ensure generation of scheduled and ad hoc reports to support the HR organization and creates detailed cross-functional work plan with critical milestones to deliver new reports, processes, and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Statistics or related field required
- 6 or more years of HR or business analytics experience required
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Business Knowledge
- Hypothesis Generation
- Statistical Analysis
- Turnover Analysis
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Trend Analysis
- Workforce Demand Analysis
- Workforce Gap Analysis
- Workforce Solutions Analysis
- Workforce Supply Analysis
- Skills Analytics
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:NONE || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 73422