LDAR Coordinator (75303)
Requisition ID: 75303
Provides environmental support to Andeavor Logistics environmental compliance and operations across the Terminalling, Transportation and Storage Business. Operational areas include product terminals, product and crude pipeline systems, marine terminals, asphalt plants, trucking and rail. Provides technical support in the regulatory area of Air Compliance and serves as the Leak Detection and Repair Program Coordinator to ensure environmental compliance at the federal, state and local levels. Works closely with the LDAR monitoring contractors, operations, projects and maintenance departments to monitor and manage the quality assurance aspects of the LDAR program. Leads daily LDAR compliance work and assists site personnel with LDAR performance expectations.
- Provides operational and project-level environmental support to ensure environmental programs and processes are compliant with applicable rules, regulations, and company policy.
- Provides senior subject matter expertise on LDAR regulations and program implementation.
- Serves as point of contact for routine LDAR program activities across the TTS Business.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of field and technician procedures (e.g. tagging procedure, field QA/QC, technician manual & future field related procedures) for the TTS Business.
- Performs routine QA/QC assessments of LeakDAS and Guideware databases. Reviews daily data inputs by LDAR monitoring contractor for accuracy and consistency.
- Performs QA/QC of LDAR Contractor Technicians work.
- Provides oversight (auditing) of field monitoring events.
- Conducts internal LDAR Program Assurance Assessments across the TTS Business.
- Performs environmental LDAR reviews for MoCs and Project Front End Loading.
- Manages relationships and contract terms with LDAR contractors.
- Leads the development, tracking and reporting of LDAR KPIs.
- Reviews and interprets third party contractor monitoring reports for inconsistencies and accuracy.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining TVA & FLIR Camera calibration recordkeeping/tracking processes and conducting comparative monitoring as appropriate.
- Prepares quarterly and annual LDAR compliance reports for all TTS sites.
- Serves as a liaison with regulators and represents Tesoro during agency interactions and inspections related to LDAR.
- Responsible for development and delivery of LDAR training and education initiatives and programs across TTS.
- Performs analysis of LDAR data related to potential incidents or data requests.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in engineering, environmental, science or other related discipline required.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ environmental experience in the petroleum industry required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ LDAR Method 21 auditing or direct experience in refining and midstream required.
- Effective communication, problem-solving and organizational skills are a pre-requisite.
- Ability to build and manage informational databases. Proficiency in MS Office Suite is strongly desired.
- Up to 40% travel is required. Willingness to work extended periods across the TTS Business.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || La Palma || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Logistics || 90623 ||
Job Reference #: 75303